CS-GW LCD Automatic Multi-Layers WelderDownload
1. Storable the starting position and angle value of the torch for each multi-layer PASS.
2. [Semi-automatic mode] Torch is automatically moved to the memorized starting position with the angle value of the next work PASS when ongoing PASS welding is completed
3. [Manual mode] The origin return button is pressed, and torch is moved to the memorized starting position with angle value of the next work PASS
4. Up to 15 PASS, working condition values can be set and saved.
5. Mechanical downsizing and simplification of equipment enables welding in narrow spaces and short sections.
6. By adjusting the position of the magnets on the rail, the rail can be easily installed on site.
Click on the image to enlarge.